On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:47:55 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>http://www.dfsee.com/gallery/index.php?id=214
>
>Comments  welcome!
>
>Regards, JvW
>

>============
>Very nice. I just wish  the offspring wasn't chopped off, because part of the
>attraction is how  different the immature and mature birds are. Still, a nice
>shot.

Thanks Marnie,

I could have put in some more, since this is a 70% crop.
However, there was more distraction comming in then too,
making the the shot a bit too busy for my taste :-)

>Marnie  aka Doe
>I saw some of those on my first bird walk a couple of years ago.

Yes, I seem to see more of them here lately,
they used to be rather rare ...

At the moment I know of two couples with offspring,
two more breeding and several 'undecided' couples :-)

Regards, JvW