On Mar 29, 2007, at 13:35, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> I've got to send the K10D in anyway for the SD card door (I broke
> it, dumb!),
> so I'll have Pentax check it our for me.

It is possible that the broken door is causing your problems, isn't it?

I thought that was one of the things that Phil on DPReview complains
about with so many different models of camera - that the camera shuts
off right away if you open the memory card door, even if it is in the
middle of a write operation.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

I am riding in the MS-TRAM this summer.  Please consider sponsoring me!
http://charles.robinsontwins.org/mstram.htm