I really love the way that many of these scams are worded.  It's always a dead
giveaway that the email is bogus.

Some time ago Pay Pal scamers were worried that the suspension of my Pay Pal
account would reduce the "pleasure of your on line experience".  Needless to
say those sort of emails (in fact any that require me to click on a link) are
quickly consigned to the waste basket.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters