I have the Stealth Reporter 200.

I think it should carry your list fairly easily.

When I used it, it carried my EOS10D with 17-40/4L attached, the
70-200/4L, a 50mm, big flash, and quite a number of little things.

Now I use it as my "portable lighting" bag.

My only complaint is that it sticks out too far away from my body
while shooting.

Also I have the version where there are two buckles on the top flap,
they've since gone to only one buckle on the Stealth series. And I
don't know what else they've changed.

~Nick Wright
http://blog.phojonick.com/
http://www.phojonick.com/