Yes, I see what you mean.  My intention was to have
both the sign and the stonework on the building stand
out, but obviously that didn't work.  Surrounding junk
made the framing difficult.  I'll have to go back
there and try again sometime.

Thanks to everyone for their comments.  I'm not
sulking anymore!

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW