Hi Dave,
Assuming you have installed the icc profiles from the Epson web site,
you should have four choices for premium glossy in the profiles menu
of your print with preview window. These are: premium glossy, premium
glossy photo icc, premium glossy best photo icc, and premium glossy
RPM photo icc. The last one is for printing at the very best quality.
If you choose this you have to click on "advanced" in the printer
settings option in your print box. Then you choose photo rpm. That's
the highest resolution print setting. Have fun.
Paul