Hummm. Interesting dilema here.:-)

I initially started with CS and she told me i could X transfer from
the PC to the Mac, but i had to call the Sales team to get a x
transfer arranged. I'm pretty sure i asked if i had to buy it twice,
and she kept saying i'd need to call for a transfer.

It was the sales team guy that said i would need to buy it twice, but
i quess he wants that now does'nt he.:-)

I'm now wondering if i download the file and save it on the hard drive
and then my jump drive, if that would do it and try a Mac install.
After all, it would not know it had been installed on a PC if it were
not on the hard drive but off the computer on another drive.

Dave

BTW i down loaded the reial to the PC and see how it works there. I
have already tried the Mac trial last month.

Dave

On 3/31/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm. That's counter to what I was told. The License should be fully
> cross platform ... If you install on Windows and then install on Mac
> OS, you should be able to enter the same license key.
>
> I've also found that the Adobe sales reps on the phone often do not
> give me the correct information, the Customer Service folks do better.
>
> I'd give it a try. Worst that can happen is that it complains on the
> second install that it doesn't want to run...
>
> Godfrey
>
> On Mar 31, 2007, at 8:30 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
>
> > Just got off a 45 minute hold session with Adobe. Seems the X platform
> > is only in the initial running of the program. Sales informed me that
> > if it is set up on a Winblows PC it knows what part to load, and visa
> > versa on a Mac.
> >
> > To run it on both PC and my Ibook, i'll need to buy it twice.
> >
> > Now to decide which platform. I spend more time on the PC as far as
> > doing pictures than the Mac, but i have CS on it, so that should
> > suffice for the time being.

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/