OK, Mr. Photo Critic, I already stated these
were simple documentary photos and if
you had a freaking clue as to how these
events work, you would know that its
a miracle I even GOT any photos. There
were tons of people strolling the grounds,
which means I had to do "grab" shots whenever
the crowd thinned or people walked away, the cars were parked very close
to each
other giving very limited views, and
the lighting was horrible in the tents
( virtually no lighting IN the tents, it all streamed
in from the edges of the tents, I used flash to fill where
I could but I didnt HAVE TIME to get
it all balanced in many cases due to the
heavy traffic of attendees. )
If you have some photos of the event you would
like to show in comparison, I would be
glad to see them. I posted these to
SHOW THE CARS, not as photographic works of art you
fool. Regarding the size, try reducing
them to 800 pixels and see if they
look the same, they DONT. You lose
too much detail, and with these cars