Lovely scene, composition, and exposure!

I don't understand why you had to do this as a 30-shot
stitched pano, though; judging from the trees and
grasses, it's not that high a falls.

Also, why is your Photobucket name Sherman?

Rick

P.S. I've read you're having a drought.  Did you
remember to turn the water off at the end of your
shoot?  ;-)

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW