In a message dated 4/4/2007 10:32:11 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I overall like it. But...  I find the dark brown leaf stems somehow throw off
the composition.  I  know from experience that it's painstaking to get the
exact right  composition with so many elements in the scene (assuming this
was shot up  through the leaves?).  They seem superfluous and to somehow
clutter up  and distract from the lovely colors and shapes in the rest of the

image.

So take this as an overall positive  Possibly since this  is artified as you
say, lightening or replacing the color of those dark  brown elements could
make a difference.  Those close to the center  could likely be cloned out
with the almost white highlights seen in the  background.

That's my thoughts

Tom  C.

Okay, I sort of liked them, but I take you point. The  ones in the middle may
be a bit distracting. I actually may redo this, I'd sort  of like the edges
highlighted in black without a lot of speckling. But I haven't  figured out how
to do that yet.

Thanks for your input, Tom.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)