Both of my failed SD cards were replaced. Although I waited several
months to make my claim and had thrown away the packaging, New Egg
replaced the Transcend card without question. I will be buying from
them again. The SanDisk card was purchased from Adorama. They said I
had to go back to the manufacturer with it, even though it was only a
couple of weeks old. Sandisk required a lot of correspondence and
photos of both sides of the card before they would issue a return
number. It took several e-mails and a phone call, but they eventually
made good on it. So I'm back to nine gigs of memory and happy as a
clam:-).
Paul