On 4/5/07, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I have a great deal of trouble with PP.
I found, when i first bought the D1, that if i sized the shot to 8x11
it would do the 5x7 PP properly. The newer cameras, i can only get
them to about a 4.5x6 at best.

I tried file sizing, res sizing, nothing seems to work.

Now i just make a new file and drag them to that.

Dave

> William Robb

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com