From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Steve Desjardins
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:31 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Digital P&S

Hey folks,

Delurking here for a bit.   I'm going to be spending some time in
India, and I'd like to get a small camera as a backup to my DS.  Any
suggestions?  I'd like it to be under $300.  I know I'm being a bit
vague on features,  but I'm actually more concerned about good
experiences people have had.  At least 5 or 6 MP, reasonable zoom,
antishake if possible.  Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and
may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in
error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please
return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any
questions, please contact us by replying to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it