Nice Gallery Bong.  One nit, (not about the photos however), on each of
the image pages you have a link that says back, I keep thinking it will
take me back to the previous image, not up to the gallery page.  Not
real important, I figured it out...

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.