Some of you may recall the story of my tripod tipping over right after I got
my *ist D.  I lost the use of my F 35-135 macro in that incident.  The auto
focus quit working because the lens barrel had shifted some.
I was using the lens on the K10 yesterday to take some macro shots, manually
focused and left the lens on the body.  When I got home, I was playing with
the camera a little and felt like the lens focused pretty easily so I tried
switching the camera to AF.
Whadyaknow?  It works.
It's kind-of funny though.  Since I broke this one, I bought another one,
decided it was too heavy and I really didn't like the range all that much on
the DSLR so it went with the *ist D package when I sold it to some nice guy
in Chicago.
Now here I have this lens again...like a bad penny.

CW
a little confused.