Welcome, Andy.

Here's two words to avoid on this list:

aperture simulator

You can use the words individually, but I would put
them several sentences apart. Under no circumstances
should they be used in the same sentence and
definitely not right next to each other (I already
have to say five Hail Mary's just for putting them in
this post!).

I saw your pix; there's some good stuff there. We
welcome shooters of all levels, BTW, even those from
across the pond who feign ignorance at identifying the
great Benjamin Franklin and lament the loss of the
colonies.

Cheers!

-Brendan