On 07/04/07, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
> Welcome back. I haven't noticed any rotational problems with the K10,
> but I'm used to having to correct my rotation a bit. I do notice
> better exposure control by using program mode with auto ISO and the
> best aperture program line. (Can't remember what they call it M
> something, something.). This seems to work for me. When it doesn't ,
> I turn the wheels and switch out of program. Again, good to see you
> here. Just this morning, I was wondering when we'd hear from you again.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the welcome back, it's good to be back but I will have to
limit my participation as I'll be pretty busy for a while.

I've think tried everything I can to sort the high shutter speed bias
and I can't seem to solve it short of moving to another program mode
(I prefer to work in Av mode generally). I will have more of a play
with the programs but from recollection setting the system to Hi Speed
which biases the system towards wider apertures still displays a bias
towards shutters speeds above 1/100th. Auto ISO operation seems to
ratchet up ISO before reducing shutter speed even if the system knows
that a short FL lens is fitted.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert