Just move the file using Windows. Then in Lightroom right click on the
folder name where the photo is registered, and choose Check for
Missing Photos and Folders. LR will look for them and recatalogue
them. Alternatively, you can delete them from the LR database and
re-import them, which is the way I did it when I wanted to do a bulk
move of some files.

--
 Bob