Thanks Jack and Ann.

It was a bit bright, so i toned it down a tad, maybe not enough.??

I thought about a B&W conversion. I still have time before the cab
pick us up. I;ll try it.

Dave

Hey i just noticed something. I upgraded to Firefox 2.0.0.3 last
night, and i see my Gmail has an on going spell checker, same as in
Word leaving little red underscores as i tyoe. Man there sure are a
lot. LOL
.
Wooo Hoo.

On 4/8/07, ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One thing about going down the road kicking stones, it gives you
> a chance to review old shots :)
>
> It's a tad bright on my monitor - but nice anyway  curious about it
> going to bw, too
>
> Best,
> ann
>
> David J Brooks wrote:
>
> >Looking at pictures from last year, and i found this one.
> >
> >http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5821208
> >
> >Since its cold and snowy today, i thought a nice summery shot would be nice.
> >
> >Flower is from a vine of some sort poking through my fence fom a neigbours.
> >
> >D200, Tamron 90mm Macro. Av,+0.7 iso 400 and AWB.
> >
> >Dave

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/