> From:
> "P. J. Alling"

No; nor when I worked there either.

It's a very sensitive issue with the USPS brass, and it's a very anal,
uptight work environment. Mentioning "going postal" would get you a
reprimand.

I worked the computer help desk, where everything ran on WindozeNT. You
weren't allowed to call the BSOD by that name, which BTW even M$ uses,
because it had the word "death". You had to call it a "windows blue screen"

Some of us had the jackets made up as a joke, but you couldn't wear it
anywhere near work. Probably would have gotten fired if the brass had
known about them.

In the end it didn't matter, because we all got laid-off and the jobs
were outsourced offshore.