The unedited versions look a bit flat and colorless.  The modified
versions may be too vibrant, but are much preferable.  I couldn't tell
you which was more accurate I wasn't there.

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.