My annual subscription is coming up on PBase and I'm considering a
possible change of service. For those of you who have used Photo.net,
how do you like it ?
I'm overall somewhat satisfied with PBase, but sometimes find it gets
bogged down with slow uploading and some folks don't seem to be able
to view links back to my photos.
The upload feature of selecting a single .zip files of multiple
pictures is nice as well as the Style Sheets and galleries functions.
I'd like to find out more about Photo.net though. I have a limited
account already, but wonder how the paid service compares to PBase
and some of the others.

Thanks,
JayT