I'll second Shel on that.  I use earthlink as well, and you get a total
of 80mb divided over 8 sites.  Plenty of space to put up a lot of web
sized photos.  There are also free hosting sites you could look into.
You can use your own html and hot link photos you store on quite a few
of them, if you so desire.

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.