Just about to sign off the list but thought I'd dash off a note first --
Marine, I like your original crop best  - not that the verticals Ken and
Tom propose are bad,
but if someone had posted the two pictures next to each other and asked
me to say who I thought took each
of them (perhaps from a short list) I would know the first was yours and
the other was Tom's
There is always a painterly look to yours that goes beyond the ordinary
pretty nature shot.  The verticals have
a nice travel magazine look, but not as interesting as the other view.

ok now I'm really gone :)

ann