Markus,
I forgot to answer your question earlier today.  I actually did shoot
a horizontal after I shot the vertical, but I do not like it.  It is
shot at 50mm where this one is 200, and there are a *lot* more houses
in the horizontal.  When I originally took the shot, I envisioned it
being vertical, so when I followed up with the horizontal I did not
put much thought into it.  Why did I see it that way?  I am not sure
:)

Russ

On 4/11/07, Markus Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Russell
> I agree with William here.
> Just curious: Why did you not choose landscape mode here?
> Greetings
> Markus

Legacy Air, Inc.
11900 Airport Way