> I don't believe the DL has user replaceable screens.  So you'll need a
> screwdriver.

        I thought that it just wasn't quite as friendly to replace as the
DS/D.  A friend of mine has a DL and he installed a split-prism he filed
down from a 35mm SLR as I did with my DS.  It's not quite as easy as with
the DS (the release clip isn't quite as easy to release), but it should
be doable.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *