Thanks, Bob.  Unfortunately, the alternative URL suffers the same problem.
I can get to the homepage OK with either link.  The problem is that once I'm
there, I get an error if I try to go from the homepage to any of the
galleries, or from the homepage to the submission page (or from the homepage
to most of the other links, for that matter).  Doesn't seem like my
browser's gone tilt, since I can get to many other web pages with no
problems.  Maybe I'll check again Monday.

Speaking of "tilt", thanks for the clarification on shift vs. shift-tilt
lenses.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY