That's interesting.  I've had this problem ever since I started uploading
images (I'm uploading and editing with Firefox).  The screen always darkens and
locks when I click on the 'Edit Info' link. I found the solution is to right
click on the 'Edit Info' link and then choose "Open in new Tab'.  The editing
page then opens OK in the new tab.

I just tried it now and it's still showing this behaviour.

I never bothered to report it as I assumed it was something that would be
worked out during the Beta testing.  Pehaps I should report it.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

Quoting Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm currently stuck in the "trying to edit the info after I
> successfully
> uploaded the image to my page mode."
> When I try to edit the info, the screen darkens & I have to cancel
> out of IE
> 6.0, to free up my machine. This just started in the last few days.
> Contacted Pentax & they've had an outside guy from TextureMedia (an
>
> interactive ad agency that is developing the site for Pentax)
> contact me
> requesting additional info on my problem. I haven't changed a thing
> on my
> system & this comes after successfully uploading around 70 images.
>
> I was impressed with the quick response both from Pentax & their
> agency.
>
> Kenneth Waller

[EMAIL PROTECTED]