On 12/04/07, Markus Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A lovely sunrise over lake Zurich got me a (natural) panorama made out of 5
> photos.
> I converted another raw single photo from the same series using Photomatix
> to a somehow surreal scene. It would have been impossible for me to get a
> natural look with that image in Photomatix as a HDR as far as my knowledge
> of that software goes...
> I wonder if you like/dislike this artificial kind of  look here.

Hi Markus,

You may be able to make it look more realistic to your eye by applying
the curves tool. However from the perspective of a viewer that was not
there when the shot was made it looks very good compared to the vast
majority of HDR output that I've seen. Very nice.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA