If the flange isn't wide enough you won't be able to modify the lens to
lock onto the camera body.  There can be other mechanical problems as
you have also mentioned.

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]