Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Lasse
Karlsson
Sendt: 7. april 2007 14:36
Til: PDML@pdml.net
Emne: Spring greetings from Scandinavia

Hi all,

Just want to say hi to you all and that I'm still around.
Spring has arrived up here, although for the time being it's still a bit
chilly and windy.
But there is more light and among everything else that springtime brings
along, you start thinking about how to photographically make the best use of
the increased sunlight.

It's nice to see that the list is running very much like it has always run,
that many of you oldies are still around as well as some new blood having
joined.

I have stayed subscribed all the time, although I'm now shooting Canon (20D)
and haven't been posting for a really long time - a year, two years? However
there is still a Pentax torch glowing inside, if this expression doesn't
sound too silly in English.

Due to lack of funds for a number of years, I haven't been able to make some
needed upgrades of equipment - on all levels - which has somewhat stalled
some of my plans.

After what must be considered a full and maybe fulfilled life, my father
recently passed away, at the age of 85. I am still, along with my sister,
sorting out the legal aspects that follow his passing. (My mother passed
away many years ago.)
As often is the case when parents pass away, there will now be some funds
coming my way, which will allow me to invest in some new equipment.
I have looked into and felt tempted to buy into Pentax again. However
previous experiences of shooting with different brands may lead me to
staying with only Canon. We'll see.

Anyway, since I'm doing some spring-cleaning, I'm about to get rid of some
old stuff that has been laying around or fallen into my lap. Following this
message I will post another and list some items just in case someone might
be interested in some creative trades or want to bid on something. (Just not
cause any expectations I might emphasize that there probably won't be any
real "goodies" from a Pentax shooter's point of view.)

Thanks,
Lasse

21:36