-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Walter Hamler

I know this is old news (thread) but I was at the camera store this AM.
While there I picked up one of these
http://www.optechusa.com/product/detail/?PRODUCT_ID=23&PRODUCT_SUB_ID=&CATEG
ORY_ID=4

20.00 and it has the detachable snaps. They had another brand that had the
little zip pockets but it didn't have the detachable snap.
I like this much better than the Pentax strap as it is much more
comfortable.