Hi Godders,

I'm going to have to look at this one a few more times.  My first reaction
is quite positive.  The pic has a "haunting" quality to it, something
dreamlike or surreal.  Unlike Maris, I think the woman on the right adds
quite a bit to the feel of the photo.  Her presence adds something to the
pic.  Having her may or may not improve the photo for me - I'll take
another look at a later time.

Speaking of tomatoes, I made a really great roasted tomato sauce last night
- Yum-O!
Shel