On 4/18/07, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>  Well, it's not at you or the
> pic, but for the longest time I've contended that since the advent of the
> popularity of digital many photogs who were shooting documentary or street
> photos all of a sudden starting showing flower and macro pics.  <snip>

It's not that I've started shooting flowers, but I was in a
coffeeshop, and where I wouldn't have wasted film on those flowers, it
cost me nothing to point and shoot at something that I could see from
my seat.

The "real" subject of that particular coffeeshop visit is my next PAW,
that I'll post in about two minutes.

Maybe you'll like that one a bit better?

;-)

cheers,
frank, suddenly the experimenter