I enabled my father with a second hand ist-DL.
The owner preferd keeping his lenses (18-55 and 50-200) because he
intend on buying a K10D, so have the body only.

However, I got it at 200 euros which seems to me a good price.

My father still has an FA28-80/3.5-4.5 from his Z-10 kit  (although
the lens isn't in good shape anymore) so he used the camera straight
when I gave it to him.

Makes us 3 (from a total of 4, not counting girls) in the family
owning a Pentax DSLR.

Toughts: now Pentax, don't do shit and whatever you do, please
continue producing nice cameras...
--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille