Who makes that 28mm lens? some PKR lenses don't fit
right on AF
bodies, it sounds like this is a Vitar PKR lens, if
this is the case
it sounds like you may not be able to use that lens.
The problem is
the AF shaft and power zoom contact points jam on the
extra ricoh pin
on some not fully compatible K mount lenses.