Shel Belinkoff wrote:

>Ann ...
>
>Maybe I missed something here, but Viva Zapata (that is what you were
>looking for, right?) is available from numerous US sources on DVD.  Here's
>one ... http://tinyurl.com/3bdzq5
>
>I don't quite understand why you decided to buy from a foreign source on
>eBay.
>
>Shel

Shel, I HAD NO IDEA I ws buying  one from a foreign source  -
I just saw the price, BIN etc - read that the cast was right - they said
it was NIB...
My bad for not scrolling down to see the note that said it wouldn't work
on USA made stuff...
I didn't "decide" - just pounced on the listing when I was talking on
the phone for my friend
who wanted the film....

I was told by local DVD places it was out of print in US

The DVD apparently was never prssed for USA distribution.
check out the details in the listings on what you sent me

ann