Sir, the typical Blu-Ray/HDDVD buyer is not
going to still use an older HD set that
doesnt have HDMI interface anyway,
As good as they were, none of the
older HD sets that dont have HDMI input
are as good as the best HD sets being
made at the time of BLURAY HDDVD
introductions and later. The bottom line, is
you wont even hardly see any
differece between blu-ray/HDDVD
on those older sets compared to
upconverted DVD if the set is