On 4/19/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2007, at 5:01 PM, Mike Hamilton wrote:
>
> > My website is setup as a photoblog, and I've found it an invaluable
> > tool for developing my skill as a photographer.  It's simply a venue
> > for artistic output.  Some people use one for writing, I use mine for
> > photography.  I don't know where I would exhibit the bulk of my work
> > otherwise!! :)
>
> I write the HTML, then toss the pictures and the HTML on the same web
> server a blog would go on. What's the difference, other than that I
> don't append blog to photo?

Minor differences, really.  Usually a "Previous Photo" and "Next
Photo", the philosophy behind it (posting a continuous series of
images that don't belong to a specific theme or gallery), comments
embedded in the post... using "blog" software such as WordPress or
MT...

Minor differences, really.  Regardless, both formats work and serve
the purposes intended.  Publishing and providing a venue for images.
--

Cheers,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MichaelHamilton.ca