Thanks Juan!

I didn't remember where this was or taking it at all. My negative
sheet was labeled "Munich 1997" so I figured it was part of some
stuff on a business trip for which the primary destination was
Munich. I vaguely remember having meetings in Paris then taking the
train to Munich, but it's something of a blur to me now.

I'm not much of a francophile either ... ;-)