Hi Dave

Quoting David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> At 11:07 AM 21/04/2007, Paul Stenquist wrote:
> >I'm going to have to sign off for a while. I almost missed a
> really
> >important message from a potential employer today.
>
> That's why I have dedicated email addresses just for the PDML.

Me too - I couldn't cope otherwise.  When I get too far behind I just dump the
lot (sad, but necessary sometimes) and start again.

> As always you can set up filters to block out the noise.

Can you?  I can block certain email addresses (not that I have, yet) but I'm
not sure that I'm able to block a specific thread.  And it's been one thread
that's caused the innundation of mail in the last couple of days.

And, Paul....don't stay away too long.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters