Thanks P.J., I managed to get a photo uploaded, but with great difficulty.
It seems that no matter what I did when resizing a pic from the K10 that was
shot in JPEG Fine down to the required pixel size and then saving with a new
name, the file size was just barely exceeding the 75k size limit.
The only way I could get it down was by using a very low quality level of
save and the image quality really was poor compared to the origonal.
How do you all save images to that size and maintain at least a good looking
image?

Walt