At 19:41 21-10-2001 -0400, Mark Roberts wrote:

>Many people, myself included, often praise the MX because it's fully
>functional,
>except for the light meter, without batteries. Well, yes, being all-mechanical
>is a great feature of the MX, but the *real* reason for having one is because
>it's a great camera that's small enough to throw in your bag "just in case".

Absolutely!
And it's been my camera of choice on cycling trips. Two weeks cycle camping
in the pyrennees type trips that is.
Fits beautifully in a handlebar bag, bum bag, shirt back pocket, or just
slung over the shoulder just ready for taking snaps of the view or fellow
cyclists puffing up the mountains behind you.
Mine has survived over 18 years of being thrown in my bag.
Eehhh, they don't make 'em like they used to!

Wendy

---
Wendy & Paul Beard
Ottawa, Canada