Paul's suggestion is pretty much my choice, too.  Use rye bread
w/caraway seeds.  I'm not a fan of straight horseradish, so I mix it
w/the mayo to get a tangy spread, change the cheddar to colby-jack
cheese, no pickles on the sandwich, but a really good kosher dill on the
side.  Onions...definitely.

-P