Very cool, shot, Godfrey! Would have been even  better if the plane(s) were
right over the road, but I guess one can't have  everything. I like this, well
done.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)
==============

I was out for my Saturday morning walk in Guadalupe  River Park, San
Jose, this time carrying camera and tripod. The San  Jose Airport is
very nearby, I was right under the landing flight path  for the main
strip, and the sensation of being in this park with the  rose garden
and old orchards with planes coming in overhead every 10  minutes
somehow became rather surreal.

So I decided to have  some fun and produced this four-exposure
composite to try to capture  that surreality ...

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/20.htm

Comments and critique  always appreciated. Flames will bring out the
fire  trucks.

enjoy,
Godfrey

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.