Then the answer is no, there isn't.

Or rather, what we got is about as good as you're going to get right
now. ;-)

A K10D RAW file, converted to losslessly compressed DNG format, is
going to be about a 9Mbyte file. If you have a good broadband
connection and the person wanting to post something has enough space
on a good webserver, is about a 40 to 60 second download. I don't
find that too difficult to deal with, but I have plenty of space to
work with and a fast connection.

Godfrey