A few days ago Dario posted the following:

> Would you like to see some Venice rooftops taken from S.Marco tower
> with my DA 12-24 at 12mm? See
> here:
> http://www.dariobonazza.com/public/IMGP1653.jpg
> Warning: 9 MB to download!
>
> Sorry for the heavy watermark, but there are ongoing talks for
> selling this
> picture, so I don't want to give it away for free in the mean time.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Dario

I took a very similar shot at almost the same time, but with the DA21mm.
Don't make too much of the comparison; Dario posted a 9 mb file with
unknown adjustments to the original; I am posting a 450kb and a 900kb
version which has had minor sharpening in Lightroom.

http://stans-photography.com/VeniceRoofTops-21mm.jpg
http://stans-photography.com/VeniceRoofTops-21mmLarger.jpg

stan