> From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/04/26 Thu PM 05:33:19 GMT
> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: GESO - Krystal

Yes.  That was an issue with an older version of Netscape, I think.  This is
just work blocking all blogs because they are riddled with poornographs
(deliberate, in case someone is watching...) or other seditious material.  The
above is just another faltering attempt at humour.  Intensive lack of sleep
seems to have dulled my already blunt chuckle muscle.