I'm sorry.  The funny thing is I'm accessing the Internet through DSL
connection over AT&T the same company that owns Ameritec.  No problems.
I haven't heard anything back from earthlink support except for their
automatic response that they're looking into the problem.

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.