Hi Juan ...

If I recall, you have the same version of the 'cron as I (the one just
before the current version with the built-in hood), and I've not noticed
any similar problems. I suppose if you shot the scene at a certain angle
relative to the light source the chances of this happening would be
greater than if shot at a different angle.

However, many of the newer Leica lenses are very sharp and contrasty,
built with great "precision" and are technically very fine, but they are
also lacking in a certain character that can be found in Pentax lenses.
The Pentax 50mm lenses seem to have nicer bokeh than the Leica glass,
for example - and better lens hoods ;-))

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]